Avocado Ice Cream
1. Cut avocados in half, eliminate pits, and scrape out the edible flesh into a food mill.
2. Add frozen banana pieces and vanilla extract to food mill. Tip: Peel and slice ripe bananas and keep in freezer to have prefrozen and on hand.
3. Process active ingredients together till the mix is smooth. Splash with milk as required to soften the mix. You may require to stop processing and scrape the edges a time or 2.
4. When smooth, gently mix optional add-ins. (Keep reading for delicious taste mixes!)
5. Serve and take pleasure in, or freeze until use. When frozen, the ice cream may need to be thawed prior to serving.
* Note: Nutrition per serving utilizing unsweetened vanilla almond milk without optional flavor add-ins.
Optional taste add-ins
Use fresh mint or mint extract for a relaxing ice cream item. Mix in a couple of dark chocolate chips or cocoa nibs for the supreme mint chocolate mixture!
Mix in or leading avocado ice cream with fresh or frozen berries. Blueberries,strawberries and blackberries are”berry”cool ice cream competitors! Citrus Squeeze fresh lemon or orange juice into ice cream for an invigorating, citrusy flavor. Hawaiian For an extra-tropical reward, mix fresh or canned pineapple into ice cream. Top with shredded coconut andmacadamia nuts for included crunch. Pumpkin Spice The spicy tastes of pumpkin pie meet the freshness of ice cream!.?.!! Blend canned pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg in food processor with
avocado mixture. Leading with toasted pecans for a light crunch. Nutty Monkey Mix in natural peanut butter, chopped bananas and sliced peanuts for a treat that not just monkeys will enjoy!
Peaches ‘n Cream Enjoy the freshness of ripe peaches by including them into this creamy treat.
Released at Wed, 10 Mar 2021 20:50:01 +0000